Check Availability & Make Reservations Online Below
- Check-in time is 3:00 - 7:00 PM. Check-out time is not later than 11:00 AM.
- A major credit card is required to confirm your reservation. (VISA/MasterCard/Discover)
- 2-night minimum stay on weekends (April 1 - November 30).
- We are a NON-SMOKING inn.
- Breakfast is served 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Our B&B is suitable for children ages 8 and older. Bear in mind that the house is full of antiques and small, breakable items.
- Guests may bring their own alcohol and are welcome to use our wineglasses and bar accessories.
- If you plan to enjoy our hot tub, remember to pack your swimsuits!
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Regardless of the reason, cancellations received fewer than 15 days prior to reservation date will be charged
the full amount. For holidays, multiple-room bookings, or special events such as Eagleman/Ironman, cancellations must be made a minimum
of 30 days prior to reservation date or be subject to a charge for the full amount. Cancellations must receive a cancellation number from
us to be considered valid. Sorry, there are NO EXCEPTIONS.
- April 1 - November 30: $160 - $275 per night.
- December 1 - March 31: $150 - $180 per night.
- Rates are based on maximum double occupancy. State and local taxes not included.
For gift certificate information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (410) 221-7700.
We look forward to hearing from you and invite you to "Come Home
to the Eastern Shore!"